Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received.
Completed registration forms for the 2017-2018 school year are due by Monday, July 31, 2017. There is limited space available in Extended Care and therefore space will only be guaranteed to those who return the Scheduled Extended Care form by Monday, July 31, 2017. Extended Care requests received after July 31st will be met only as space allows. A South Carolina Certificate of Immunization, DHEC form 2740, is also required before a child begins attending.
Completed forms and documents, with signatures, can be submitted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (signatures must be included on forms)
- Mail: Episcopal Day School, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631, or
- Delivery: to the Church Office, Monday - Thursday 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
- Delivery: to the School Office only on Monday, July 31st from 9:00-11:30a.m. *DETOUR due to paving of Highway 93/Old Greenville Hwy. Please ring the doorbell.
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2017-2018 FORM/DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form –click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement– read the PARENT HANDBOOK, then print and sign
- Enrollment Contract – select the class(es) that your child will be attending
- Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form (Optional)
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- School Orientation Schedule for Students– August 17, 2017
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 20-21 of the Parent Handbook and in further detail at DHEC Exclusion List.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.