2017-2018 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received. Registration forms must be completed before a child’s first day of school. A South Carolina Certificate of Immunization, DHEC form 2740, is also required before a child begins attending.
Completed forms and documents, with signatures, can be submitted by:
- Email: email@example.com (signatures must be included on forms)
- Mail: Episcopal Day School, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631, or
- Delivery: to the Church Office, Monday - Thursday 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
- Delivery: to the School Office, please ring the doorbell.
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2017-2018 FORM/DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form –click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement– read the PARENT HANDBOOK, then print and sign
- Enrollment Contract – select the class(es) that your child will be attending
- Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form (Optional)
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- August 16th Meet the Teachers from 10a.m.-12p.m. & August 17th School Orientation Schedule for Students
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 20-21 of the Parent Handbook and in further detail at DHEC Exclusion List.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.