2018-2019 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received. Registration forms must be completed and submitted for both new and returning students before a student’s first day attending school.
Completed forms and documents, with signatures, can be submitted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (signatures must be included on forms)
- Mail: Episcopal Day School, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631
- Delivery: to the Church Office, Monday - Thursday 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m., Friday 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2018-2019 FORM/DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form – click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- 2018-2019 PARENT HANDBOOK: Read then entire handbook and then sign the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement on page 32 of the handbook
- Enrollment Contract – select the class(es) that your child(ren) will be attending
- Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form (Optional)
- Important Information to READ:
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- 2018-2019 School Calendar *See page 2 for details about Meet the Teachers and Student Orientation
- Extended Care
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 21-22 of the Parent Handbook and in further detail within the DHEC Exclusion List.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.