2019-2020 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received.
All required forms must be filled out and submitted for both new and returning students by Thursday, August 1, 2019. If needed, the Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form is also due by Thursday, August 1, 2019 in order to reserve a space. Space in Extended Care cannot be guaranteed for forms received after August 1st, and will be honored as space is available.
Completed forms and documents, with signature(s), can be submitted by:
Mail: EDS, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631,
Delivery: At the Church Office Monday-Thursday, 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m. and Friday from 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.
OR at the Day School Office ONLY on Thursday, August 1st from 9:30a.m.-11:30a.m.
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2019-2020 Form/Document Checklist
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form – click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- 2019-2020 PARENT HANDBOOK: Read then entire handbook and then sign the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement on page 32 of the handbook
- Enrollment Contract – select the class that your child will be attending
- Scheduled Extended Care & Full Time Option Registration Form (Optional)
Important Information to READ:
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- 2019-2020 School Calendar *See page 2 for details about Meet the Teachers and Student Orientation
- Extended Care
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 21-22 of the Parent Handbook and in further detail within the DHEC Exclusion List.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.