The Episcopal Day School is accepting employment applications for the 2019-2020 School Year. Candidates interested in employment at the school should submit a resume and completed Application for Employment to Suzanne Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: Episcopal Day School, Attn: Suzanne Watkins; 193 Old Greenville Hwy.; Clemson, SC 29631.
JOB OPENINGS FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Hours will vary with applicant’s availability and school’s needs between the hours of 7:30a.m.-5:30p.m., Monday-Friday
- Workdays/Calendar: As-needed on school days between August 20, 2019 – June 2, 2020 as defined by the school calendar
- Pay Range: $9.00-$9.40 per hour
- Minimum Qualifications:
- At least six months of verifiable experience caring for children
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet all “Staff” requirements of South Carolina Child Care Licensing to be employed
- Application for Employment & Resume
- Required Forms/Documents: (1) Fingerprinting for FBI/SLED check (IdentoGo Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting); (2) TB test, Health Assessment, & Medical Statement; (3) Central Registry Check; (4) High School Diploma, GED, College Diploma or Degree; (5) USCIS Form I-9
Mission Statement: The Episcopal Day School is a ministry of Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish that prepares pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.