2021-2022 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received.
All forms must be filled out and submitted for both new and returning students by July 30, 2021. Spaces are limited for Scheduled Extended Care and request forms will be honored in the order in which received.
Completed forms and documents, with signature(s), should be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Email: Stephanie LaGuardia at email@example.com
- Mail: Episcopal Day School, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631
- Delivery: Place in the EDS Mailbox beside the school entry doors
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2021-2022 Form/Document Checklist
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form – click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- 2021-2022 HANDBOOK – Read then entire handbook and addendum, then sign Acknowledgement on the last page.
- 2021-2022 Handbook Addendum: Back-to-School COVID-19 Guidelines & Procedures
- Enrollment Contract – select the class that your child will be attending
- Full Time Option with Rest Time
- Two year olds: 3 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Two year olds: 5 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Three year olds: 3 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Three year olds: 5 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Four year olds: 3 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Four year olds: 5 Day/wk Enrollment Contract
- Scheduled Extended Care (2021-2022) (Required for Full Time Option, otherwise OPTIONAL based on need.)
Important Information to READ:
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- Extended Care
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 18-20 of the Handbook, the Handbook Addendum and in further detail within the DHEC Exclusion List.
- 2021-2022 School Calendar
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.