2020-2021 Registration Forms
Registration forms should be completed after a child’s Application for Admission has been submitted and a Letter of Acceptance has been received.
All forms must be filled out and submitted for both new and returning students by July 24, 2020. Spaces are limited for Scheduled Extended Care and request forms will be honored in the order in which received.
Completed forms and documents, with signature(s), should be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Email: Lauren Russell at email@example.com
- Mail: Episcopal Day School, 193 Old Greenville Hwy., Clemson SC 29631 – postmarked by July 23
- Delivery: Place in the new EDS Mailbox beside the school entry doors
Here is a checklist to help you with this process: 2020-2021 Form/Document Checklist
- General Record and Statement of Child’s Health for Admission (DSS Form 2900)
- Child Profile
- Emergency Information & Consent
- Media Coverage & Contact Information Permission
- Field Trip Transportation Authorization
- Pick-Up Authorization
- SC Certificate of Immunization or Exemption (must be on SC DHEC form – click here for required standards)
- Peanut/Nut Free School Letter & Form
- 2020-2021 HANDBOOK – Read then entire handbook and addendum, then sign Acknowledgement on the last page.
- 2020-2021 Handbook Addendum: Back-to-School COVID-19 Guidelines & Procedures
- Enrollment Contract – select the class that your child will be attending
- Scheduled Extended Care (Required for Full Time Option, otherwise OPTIONAL based on need.)
Important Information to READ:
- Guidelines for Snack Selection
- Extended Care
- Illnesses that require a child be kept out of school are noted on pages 18-20 of the Handbook, the Handbook Addendum and in further detail within the DHEC Exclusion List.
- REVISED School Calendar – The school calendar was revised on July 22, 2020. School will begin with Student Orientation on August 17th and the First Day of School on August 18th.
- The information provided within the PARENTS section of this website.