Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School of Clemson is seeking people who are passionate about early childhood education to join its school family for the 2020-2021 School Year. Candidates interested in employment at the school should submit a resume and completed Application for Employment to Lauren Russell at email@example.com.
The minimum qualifications for all positions below are:
- At least six months of verifiable experience caring for children
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet all “Staff” requirements of South Carolina Child Care Licensing to be employed, which include but may not be limited to completion of the following: (1) Fingerprinting for FBI/SLED check (IdentoGo Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting), (2) TB test, Health Assessment, & Medical Statement, (3) Central Registry Check, (4) Provide High School Diploma, GED, College Diploma or Degree, (5) USCIS Form I-9
Current Position Openings:
- Hours will vary with applicant’s availability and school’s needs, between the hours of 7:30a.m.-5:30p.m., Monday-Friday
- Workdays/Calendar: As-needed on school days between August 2020 – May 2021 as defined by the school calendar
- Pay Range: $9.00-$9.50
- Have experience working in a preschool environment.
- Are dependable, punctual, adaptable, and passionate about their work with young children.
- Are dedicated to the growth and development of the whole child.
- Are interested in their own professional development as educators.
- Have, or have interest in acquiring, current certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Nurture every child with patience and love.
- Assist with classroom management, planning, preparation and implementation of lessons/activities.
- Directly supervise and attend to the safety, and personal care, of the children.
- Maintain order and cleanliness.
- Be actively engaged all components of the school day.
- Communicate effectively with children, parents and co-workers
- Help maintain classroom and DSS records, forms and necessary documentation for files.
- Dedication to the mission of Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School, preparing pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.
- Follow all DSS and school policies and procedures. Further discussion of such policies, procedures, responsibilities, and expectations will occur during interviews.
EMPLOYMENT PROCESS & REQUIREMENTS
- Submit an Application for Employment & Resume
- Complete an Interview
- Complete All Required Forms/Documents:
Mission Statement: The Episcopal Day School is a ministry of Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish that prepares pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.