Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School of Clemson is seeking people who are passionate about early childhood education to join its school family for the 2021-2022 School Year. Candidates interested in employment at the school should submit a resume and completed Application for Employment to Stephanie LaGuardia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The minimum qualifications for all positions below are:
- At least six months of verifiable experience caring for children
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must meet all “Staff” requirements of South Carolina Child Care Licensing to be employed, which include but may not be limited to completion of the following: (1) Fingerprinting for FBI/SLED check (IdentoGo Live Scan Digital Fingerprinting), (2) TB test, Health Assessment, & Medical Statement, (3) Central Registry Check, (4) Provide High School Diploma, GED, College Diploma or Degree, (5) USCIS Form I-9.
Current Position Openings:
ASSISTANT FOR 2K CLASSROOM (PART-TIME)
This part-time position requires someone with at least six months of verifiable experience working with young children, and who is passionate about early childhood education. The Assistant Teacher position is from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, following the Episcopal Day School calendar. The new 2021-2022 school year will begin in August 2021.
Click this link for a PDF of the complete job description: 2K Assistant Job Description
AFTER-SCHOOL CARE TEACHERS
These part time positions require someone with at least six months of verifiable experience working with young children, who is passionate about early childhood education. The After School Care program is from 1:00-5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday following the Episcopal Day School calendar. The new 2021-2022 school year will begin in August 2021.
Click this link for a PDF of the complete job description: EDS After School Care Job Description
- Hours will vary with applicant’s availability and school’s needs, between the hours of 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Workdays/Calendar: As-needed on school days between August 2021 – May 2022 as defined by the school calendar
- Pay: $9.50/hr
- Have experience working in a preschool environment.
- Are dependable, punctual, adaptable, and passionate about their work with young children.
- Are dedicated to the growth and development of the whole child.
- Are interested in their own professional development as educators.
- Have, or have interest in acquiring, current certification in First Aid and CPR.
- Nurture every child with patience and love.
- Assist with classroom management, planning, preparation and implementation of lessons/activities.
- Directly supervise and attend to the safety, and personal care, of the children.
- Maintain order and cleanliness.
- Be actively engaged all components of the school day.
- Communicate effectively with children, parents and co-workers
- Help maintain classroom and DSS records, forms and necessary documentation for files.
- Dedication to the mission of Holy Trinity Episcopal Day School, preparing pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.
- Follow all DSS and school policies and procedures. Further discussion of such policies, procedures, responsibilities, and expectations will occur during interviews.
EMPLOYMENT PROCESS & REQUIREMENTS
- Submit an Application for Employment & Resume
- Complete an Interview
- Complete All Required Forms/Documents:
Mission Statement: The Episcopal Day School is a ministry of Holy Trinity Episcopal Parish that prepares pre-primary children of the community for their future by loving and teaching them in a Christian environment.